Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read this carefully. By accessing Abiggerfish.co.uk web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
This Site is owned and operated by Abiggerfish.co.uk. As a user, you will be able to access material on most areas of the Site without going through a registration process.
Use of Content
All material on the Site (the "Content") belongs to Abiggerfish.co.uk or its licensors. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper or other storage device connected to a network for your personal use.Abiggerfish.co.uk does not warrant the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information on this Site. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for your own research or independent advice.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Abiggerfish.co.uk:
- redistribute any of the content;
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit Abiggerfish.co.uk liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by Abiggerfish.co.uk negligence or that of its officers or employees; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for Abiggerfish.co.uk to exclude or limit or to attempt to exclude or limit its liability such as breach of contract. Please note that this applies throughout this disclaimer.
- Subject to the above, access to the Site and the Content on this Site is provided for general information purposes for your own personal use and while all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the material provided on this Site is correct at the time we included it, access to the Site and the Content on this Site is provided without any conditions, warranties, representation or other terms of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise. Abiggerfish.co.uk does not accept any responsibility in respect of your access to, or use or inability to use, the Site or its Contents. Please verify all information before relying on it.
Abiggerfish.co.uk will never sell personal information or share personal information with third parties unrelated to Abiggerfish.co.uk. At Abiggerfish.co.uk we use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
- How customers use Abiggerfish.co.uk and the feedback they give us helps us develop and enhance the site.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so that we can fulfil the promotion, notify competition winners and track the popularity of our marketing activity.
- We may also use your contact information to let you know about enhancements to the site, special offers and promotions. If you would rather not receive this information please inform us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to these Terms
Abiggerfish.co.uk reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. When terms are changed, Abiggerfish.co.uk will [notify you by e-mail] or by publishing details of those changes by including them at the end of these Terms (see "Changes to these Terms"). If you use the Site and Abiggerfish.co.uk has published or notified you of the changes, you are agreeing now to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site any further after they are published at the end of these Terms or after you (receive notice) of them.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Events Beyond Our Control
We will not be responsible for any breach of this Contract caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Trade Marks, service marks, and logos (the 'Trade Marks') used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Abiggerfish.co.uk and others.
01983 299 828
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.00pm
(leave a message for callback 24hrs)
14A Bayview Road,
Isle of Wight